Saturday, February 27, 2010

Shoes

I can't stop myself if i see a really good pair of shoes. If i can't buy it i can't sleep nor eat properly. LOL. I know it's stupid but i'm planning to be "the next Imelda Marcos" (male version of course). Shoes keeps me alive. I'm thinking of this one but i can only buy it online since it's sooooo hard to get a pair of these... Janoski baby!
 
and this one..Fred Perry, a classic mixed modern. You can wear it anywhere! Formal, Semi-Formal, Tennis event, Mall.... anything you can think of!
 
 another classic... Vans! Pair it with anything and your good to go!

  
I love shoes that's classic and i just mixed it with modern, It maybe my clothes or just totally accessorize it.Though it costs a dozen but hell with it! haha! i love shoes!

Love,
Dake

No comments:

Post a Comment